Casa Olé is a restaurant concept that cares about the community in which our employees live and work. We are passionate about helping non-profit organizations in our local community. Our giving program supports organizations that address community issues such as hunger, poverty, education, health & human services and culture among others.
To help us manage our funds responsibility so that we can continue to support our local communities we have some policies in place. To see if your organization qualifies for a donation please submit the following information at least 3 weeks prior to your event.
- Request or proposal on organization’s letterhead. Please include details of event.
- All contact info (day and evening phone numbers, email address, etc…).
- A copy of the organization’s IRS tax-exempt letter.
Please mail requests to:
Casa Olé Cares
3622 Fairmont Pkwy. Suite A,
Pasadena TX 77504
Or fax 281-998-8164
Who is Eligible?
- Non-Profit Organizations. The organization must be in good standing with the IRS and will be verified electronically through the IRS website. A copy of the organization’s tax exemption form must accompany the request.
- Schools – Public and private (tax exempt form required).
- Churches and Christian based organizations (tax exempt form required).
- The organization or group must be within a 5 mile radius of the participating restaurant.
- Youth Sports Team (12 and under)
Requests we prefer not to
- Individual sponsorships or pledges
- Traveling or Select ball teams
- Political causes
- Causes whose funds are used outside the local communities
Types of Request Available
- Paper or supply items
- Team Sponsorship
- Door prize
- Fundraising opportunity
- Auction Items
- Student Achievement
- Teacher Achievement